The Kiwanis Club of Deerfield Beach is a snapshot of our community, with members from all walks of life and at every rung of the career ladder. Our club’s members are also unified in their beliefs that children and our community benefit from the efforts of a committed group of caring volunteers.
Does this describe you?
The Objects of Kiwanis
· TO GIVE primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
· TO ENCOURAGE the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
· TO PROMOTE the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
· TO DEVELOP, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
· TO PROVIDE, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
· TO COOPERATE in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.